What is Heart Burn – Heartburn Causes: Heartburn is described as a painful, burning feeling that arises in the lower chest part. Heartburn is also a symptom of acid reflux. It is a condition where stomach acid outflows into the throat. the tube in the throat that delivers food and drinks to our stomach.
Diet plays a very important role in heartburn. Here are foods that can cause heartburn.
what Food Causes Heartburn
- Fat Food: Foods rich in fats may cause heartburn. Many healthy foods such as avocados, cheese, and nuts may cause heartburn in many people. Not only healthy fat foods cause heartburn but fried foods that take a long time to digest.
- Fried food: Fried food stays in the stomach for a long time. As a result, this increases the risk of acid reflux that can cause heartburn.
- Spicy foods: Spicy foods are infamous for causing heartburn. Foods that are too salty may also increase a factor in heartburn. Foods high in fats and oils frequently lead to heartburn.
- Citrus Juices: High Citrus fruits Juices are also a cause of heartburn orange or grapefruit juice may cause acid reflux and heartburn symptoms in many people.
- Coffee and Chocolat: Coffee and Chocolate also are another cause for heartburn. Coffee and Chocolate give you reflux and heartburn.
It is better to avoid intake Coffee and Chocolate if you have reflux and heartburn symptoms. theobromine and caffeine in chocolate can stimulate the lower esophageal sphincter that causes heartburn.
what Foods Help Heartburn
There are several foods that may help you to relieve heartburn symptoms.
- Ginger: This is a natural remedy for nausea and vomiting. it may help reduce reflux and heartburn.
- Bananas and melons: These fruits are low in acid and are often recommended to decrease reflux.
- Green vegetables: vegetables that are low in fats, acid, and sugar. vegetables like green beans, broccoli, spinach, and celery help to reveal heartburn.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is full of fiber. It also lowers the risk of acid reflux.
In conclusion, You can remove the heartburn and risk of acid reflux. by adding healthy food may help you to remove the risks of acid reflux. Therefore, you should add fresh vegetables like green beans, broccoli, potato and spinach in your daily diet plan.