Coke is a post-popular soft drink all over the world. Coca-Cola refers to the kola nuts and leaves of the coca.
Though Coca-Cola may have used kola nut in its original formula, there is no evidence that modern renditions of the soft drink contain kola extract.
The Coca-Cola Company protects the secret of its syrup by shipping ingredients to its factories in anonymous “merchandises” that are numbered 1 through 9. Factory workers are told how to mix the packages but not what is in all the shipments.
coke calories per can
A 12-ounce can of Coke has about 39 grams of sugar, which is about 9 1/3 teaspoons of sugar. Coca-cola nutrition facts according to the coke nutrition label
Is as under:
Diet Coke Nutrition Information
After knowing Coke’s nutrition facts, Diet Coke is not a modified form of Coke. Rather, it is a totally different recipe. Diet Coke is another iconic cola product.
Diet drinks are very acidic. They have a pH of 3.2. As for reference, the battery acid has a pH of 1.
Diet Coke, is 2,000 times sweeter than normal coke. Within 20 minutes of consuming Coke, blood sugar levels in the body increase dramatically and cause a dramatic burst of insulin level.
Effects On Body
- When The blood sugar level in our body increases the level of insulin in the body. Therefore our liver turns the high sugar levels circulating in our bodies into fat.
- Regular consumption of high-fructose corn syrup, refined salts, and caffeine in Coke can lead to higher blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and other heart diseases.
- Artificial sweeteners increase insulin and lead to weight gain. This means that Diet Coke is worse for weight gain than Coke.
- Because Diet Coke has such a high level of acidity, it disrupts the pH of the body in a way that can cause acne and other skin problems.
- phosphoric acid in Diet Coke attacks the enamel on your teeth.
- The high blood sugar level in our body increases fat in our body too much visceral fat in your body is a serious health issue.